Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

mánudagur, ágúst 21, 2006

Three times' the charm, they say. This is, however, not why I posted the last blog three times. Sheer ineptness is the reason for that.
There are a lot of common day mysteries, mysteries we have gotten so used to we hardly ever think about them anymore. Like what happenned to the other sock? One that has been bugging me of late is where do all the hair-pins go. Most girls I know buy a packet of 50 or so pins, which all will have disappeared after about two months. Where do they go? I must buy around 200 per year... put together over the last 12 years that is 2400 pins. Where ARE they?
I have a theory. When you go to bed with a hairpin some strange bed-sleep-body chemistry causes it to assimilate into your body. Perhaps to strenthen the spine. I don't know. But it's in there somewhere. 'Cause it sure isn't anywhere else. When (or if) I give birth it will be of a hair-pin baby. It will have a lot of trouble passing through security but its hair will be in place.

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim