Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

miðvikudagur, ágúst 09, 2006

Well, well, well... back to work after Verslunarmannahelgin. Wasn't quite as calm as I had predicted, went out Friday and Saturday and went camping on Sunday. I went to Apavatn with my sister Arnar and Fríða and Kiddý and Sveinbjorg and a whole bunch of other people. We camped next to Baldur's grandparent's summerhouse, which was absoloutely beautiful. Sat on the beach around a campfire till five in the morning. And it was soooo cold... three degrees at its worst! We were so desperate for warmth that when the fire started cooling we actually poored Chinese alcohol (52%) on it... heee heee... And we had a guitar and sang until sore in the throat. Very nice. (Why do people say I sing like a country singer?) We also played soccer, I was a goalie and discovered some hidden talents. Considering I got kicked out of a girls team as a goaly when I was 9 (you have to be pretty bad for that), I call it a redemption beyond all. Yessiree...

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim