Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

þriðjudagur, júní 27, 2006


In four days I will move into my flat.
In three days it's Anna's birthday (yeye!)
In one day I will help my aunt move to the end of the earth (Borgarnes)
In a few hours Sigga will land in Iceland.

Aaaand... in three days I have my summer vacation...

Last weekend was great, great fun. Had an impromptu garden party on Friday with some wonderful people, went down town and had a lot of fun there too ;)
On Saturday... well... ouf... on Saturday I went to Borgarnes for some hard work with my aunt... am excellent material for a manual labourer, except for not being able to move afterwards...
Aaaand on Sunday (isn't this just the most fascinating recounting of my life?) I went with my niece, Erna and my mom, incidentally also called Erna, to Árbær museum (it's a sortof a folk museum, with old houses and stuff...). It was a lot of fun, and Erna (the niece) got to drive in a horse-driven carriage... :) So, voila
the picture... Catch you later, hon.

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim