Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

miðvikudagur, ágúst 02, 2006

I have become a hermit. My extreme need for nesting has turned into a freakish need to never leave my flat. I love it. I've finished off 6 books in the last week. In peace and quiet.
I love hardly ever leaving my flat - I just get visitors every now and then, and I'm perfectly happy.
I might be exaggerating a bit. I did go out a whole lot last weekend. And I do go to work.
But work in a nice summerday in Iceland is practically impossible. There are just so few of them, it's a sin to waste them.
So I take off a bit early, will work it off later. Do you have any plans for next weekend? Please post them... I will most likely be in Reykjavik, except for one night I'll spend at Apavatn (Monkeylake, hahaha! No - Lake Monkey!) with some friends. I think Apastelpa and Apastrákur will be there, along with their human counterparts. Maybe I should throw a party for Friday/Sunday? (again: that way I don't have to leave my flat... muwahahaha) Anyway. I'm being excessively boring, so I'll stop writing now. Hugs and kisses...

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim