Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

mánudagur, júlí 31, 2006

I was flipping through the paper this morning... and found myself completely befuddled. On one page in Fréttablaðið they had assembled pictures of famous people and their Icelandic look-alikes. Except that they didn't look anything like them. I frankly don't see ANY resemblance between Logi Bergmann and Anthony Hopkins... and Elísabet Davíðs looking like Micha Barton?? It's just insane! The only thing these people seemed to have in common was their gender...
Really weird. Guess there's not much to write about... :S
Had a great weekend, playing buzz at Kiddy's house on Friday and being invited to an impromptu street party at Eggert's place and then going to Anna Soffía's and Hlín's birthday party on Saturday... had a good weekend all in all...
must stop dancing at Dillon though, I emerged wet to the bone after a couple of hours of enthusiastic (if not artistic) dancing... thank God I live downtown ;)

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim