Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

mánudagur, ágúst 14, 2006

I rrreally want to go to the Sufjan Stevens concert. HOWEVER... I'm not sure I'm quite ready to pay almost 6000 kr. for the ticket. I think it's a ripoff. And a fat mistake, since I'm guessing most Sufjan fans aren't wealthy stockbrokers but more in the poor artist genre... It's not that I couldn't possibly afford it, it's the princip of the thing, you know? Like I bought a Check-Budweiser in a bottle at Barinn on Saturday --- and paid 850 kr. for it. 850! For comparison, the same beer costs 500 kr. at Sirkus (the bar across the street), and is 50 kr. cheaper than beer on tab there.
On these moments, you just know you're being fucked over.
And I think it's a big problem in Iceland, how lazy the consumers are. We never DO anything, except maybe moan (and, see, blog...)

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim