Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

mánudagur, febrúar 20, 2006

You know, there are a few things in this life you should never do. Never drink and dial, for example. Ever! And don't drink and text either, that's just as bad, ok?
You would think I'd have learned that by now. Guess I'm a slow learner. And then some!!
On the other hand, I had a good time Saturday night.
Friday sucked though, return of the freaky visual migraine... I was at the end of my workday in the office, all alone and talking to my cousin Helga on the phone when the words started disappearing from my head. I couldn't remember the word "house". And, you know, there's really no way of explaining that you can't speak without speaking! This wasn't as bad as that first time,though (Lordy, now that was freaky!). On top of this came them crazy visual disturbances. Couldn't see the right part of words... and 3, 6 and 9 on the phone dial, which made phoning a cab quite a challenge! Not to mention not remembering the number, hahaha!!! Should have heard me ordering the cab!! Hihihi! God! Oh, sorry. Hehemm. But. Well. Couldn't I get, like, a normal disease/condition? Maybe that would be no fun. Not that conditions/diseases are FUN, per se...
Ooo, remember that time when my left FIN grew into oversize?? Imagine what I'd look like if it weren't for modern medicine... At least I'd still have all my teeth, eh?
Otherwise, things are really busy at the office, we are premiering on the 24th, so It's stressorama galore over here (hence the freak-attack, probably)... but still very exciting... :)
Oh, well... hugs and kisses, darling,
I'll let you know if I start growing another head/finger/colon!

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim