Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

fimmtudagur, febrúar 09, 2006

Hello hello,
I went to a rrreally good movie on Tuesday... whooee... Walk the Line is just a fantastic movie. And how on earth could they manage to find actors who not only look so much like the people they play but sound like them, too! I bet there aren't a lot of guys who can sing exactly like Johnny Cash! Aside from the movie having good actors in it, it was just wonderfully written and directed! So, go see it, ok?
Then I took Swedish Lisa to Sirkús, haven't been there in ages so it kindof felt really nice to plomp myself down, talk and enjoy a nice Check Budwar... mmm...
Otherwise my days and nights are filled with Buffy the Vampire slayer... like I mentioned I bought the whole 7 series... so I quit watching tv and reading and doing silly social stuff and just watch Buffy... It's quite a nice thing to do in February!

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim