Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

fimmtudagur, desember 29, 2005

About time I put in a new post, eh? Ok, so... Xmas is over. Had quite a nice one this year. It's funny how much fun it is to celebrate Xmas when there are kids around (or just one, as the case may be!) And everyone is in the country (meaning IS, not -side)except for Sigga, which is just insane. Ya hear that, Sigga?
And, uhm, ah... yeah... nope... don't have much to write about. The thing with me writing this blog is that I expect people to read it and therefore I think too much about what I should write... hmmm...
Ok, ok, ok.
So, the new job seems as lovely as I had hoped, I think it will be maaaarvelous.
I actually have plans for New Year's Eve, for the first time in a gazillion years (does that mean I'm a gazillion and somewhat years old? :/) I'm going to my cousin Margrét's wedding on New Year's :)
New Year's resolution: Establish home, become grown up.
Today's resolution: Take a bath before 19:00... gotta hurry then...
Hugs and kisses, darling, you know I love you...

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim