Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

miðvikudagur, nóvember 30, 2005

Hello there, my darling. How are you doing?

No, I did not leave the previous post up there forever to milk every drop of congrats I could muster out of you. Promise. I'm just lazy, okay? So... I was working this weekend (poor me)(well... poor-ish) but I still had some fun.
You know.
And then I went to the amína/Sigur Rós concert on Sunday, and it was just fantastic. And I got to see Sólrún again! Good, good.
And now I'm, ah... okay... I don't have anything thrilling to share with you. Will work tomorrow and then get a three day weekend. Should I throw a party? Nah... too lazy. Hmmm. If I do, you know you're invited, right?
'cause I loooove you!

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim