Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

sunnudagur, nóvember 06, 2005

Dúrírúú... weekend is over (again) and tomorrow I'm going to visit my new place of work... have loads of questions to ask my prospective employers, that I should of course have asked during the job interview... better late than never!
Had fun during the weekend, saw loads of people and hung out in various joints... aaaalso I went to the gym with Ásthildur and Gunna... I know, I know... you're thinking: how long will THAT last, but... hey... better to exercise for a month or two every three years than never at all, right? Anyway... hmmm... am adding links to my blog: Gunna, Ásthildur, Diana, and Inga Lilý.
Well, I'm off to do fabulous and amazing things (i.e. admiring my new boots)...
catch you later ;-)

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim