Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

mánudagur, október 03, 2005

Sometimes, when I'm driving, say, or walking downtown, I'll think of something brilliant that I could write on my blog... something witty and intelligent with a spark of humor to it (not often to be seen on this blog). However, when I finally sit down to write my mind turns into this curious fog. Give me a subject, any subject! Oh, well... what can I write about? Hmm, let me see. Well, I had Olof, Olof and Doja over Friday night, which was very nice. Then me and Doja went down town and had a blast(hihi). Saturday night I was saying goodbye to Steinunn who is going back to Boston today, and that was also a blast. I have entered a new stage in my life, where I habitually end up at 22 dancing like crazy or playing foosball. How do you like my use of the word blast? I think it has a nice ring to it. Had a blast.

Oh, well. Hope you had a blast reading this. Hope it inspired you in some way or other.
Maybe next time you get a brilliant idea, you'll write it down instead of letting it slip away.
Or maybe you'll become a better version of yourself.
Maybe, I have inadvertantly created a sense of euphoric peace amongst all those who read this and this will have a domino-effect and result in freedom from all injustice and violence.
Or maybe none of the above and I just can't stop writing because then I will actually have to go to work and finish my report...

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim