Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

föstudagur, september 16, 2005

Hello everyone,
just a quick word to check in... I'm now in London handing in my final film and stuff, staying with Kostas in my old flat which is empty apart from us! Very strange! Yesterday was the handing in day and the whole class went to Rosemary's tavern afterwards to celebrate. Today I've been roaming around town, saw Saira and Radny, which was wonderful. So strange how quickly this year has passed. Anyway, tomorrow is the screening of all the films (I'm extremely nervous about that!!)(hope the sound and everything is good and that everything goes smoothly, hopefully everyone will fall asleep during my film so I won't have to face to severe a criticism... :S )
Am listening to Takk now before going to bed, it's very, very good.
Will be back soon to hang out with Diana and finish my other project (nyskopunarsjodsverkefnid)... after that I'm up in the air and will have to find a new focus point for my entire life... haha
Catch you later XX

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim