Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

fimmtudagur, ágúst 11, 2005

Honey! I'm home! Oh, I forgot, I'm not married... (a beer for s/he who can place this line)
After a very nice weekend in town I left town on Sunday with Arnar and Sveinbjorg to a little summerhouse at Þingvellir national park. It is a small, old cottage that belongs to Fríða's family and it was very cosy. Amazing how nice it can be just to leave the city for a while, not to mention if you have good company like this. And I finally got to meet apastrákur and apastelpa, of whom I'd heard so much about. Nicer chimps you would be hardpressed to find. After a somewhat drastic departure the next day
(involving not finding the key after locking the front door, then realizing we'd left a window open, through which Sveinbjorg masterly climbed (she should be a cat-burglar), finally getting inside, not finding the key,but realising that the electricity was still on, the "machine-that-makes-sound-that-mice-hate" not on and the upstairs window still open... phew! It was a blessing in disguise we couldn't find the key... turns out Arnar had it all along!)(And I'm not elaborating on the flushing problem, hahaha! Or the trip to the lake to get water!) I like adventure trips!:)we left barely in time for Arnar to get to the airport and fly far away from Iceland :.( Hopefully I can go visit him and Fríða in Brighton this winter :)
Anyway, after this taste of the countryside I decided I wanted more, so I spent two more nights in our summerhouse at Álftavatn, with my books and my lap-top as faithful companions... got a little bit of work done, but, let's face it... I'm not exactly the master of discipline... think I'll manage in time, though.
Anywhoooo.... it's rrrreally late and I must go to bed.
If you know of any job that would suit me (preferably in television or the film industry)(or just anything above minimum wage) please let me know, asap... and ignore that thing about me being lazy and non-disciplined... I'm not really, at least not at work! Just at home, ok? I show up on time, am willing to work and obnoxiously upbeat :D And of course I am a god speeler.

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim