Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

fimmtudagur, ágúst 04, 2005

Helloooo... had a fabulous time last night at "tango night", hihi... went with Ásthildur, Sigga and Marc and we had a blast. First we had some lessons and then we just danced (and took lessons from whoever was sorry enough to ask us to dance!)... I must say that the girls were very good (me not included) at tango, but I did a purty good Merengue (hihi). We danced with an American, portly, dance-crazy world-traveller who was very good and then I danced with a Portuguese guy who inseminates cows. And people say my chosen profession is weird.
Anywhooo... have to take an interview later and maybe drive to the countryside later for some filming. The sun is shining, although it is a bit cold. I just hate sitting inside all day long when the sun is shining.
Time for coffee now and a little bit of Neighbours...

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim