Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

mánudagur, júlí 04, 2005

Howdy there! I just had a great weekend. I went up into the countryside (yes, I did!)... On Saturday afternoon I pick up my Sigga (back from France! :) and Egill and we drive for three hours north to Nýp, to an old renovated farmhouse owned by Sólrún's parents. Now, Sólrún's dad was celebrating his 50th anniversary, Sigrún (Sólrún's sister) just graduated with a degree in architecture and Sólrún, well she graduated last year but never had a party.

So! Loads of people, good food and wine. Later in the evening amina had a concert and later the local band - Strákarnir í sveitinni - played as well... a bunch of teenagers in iron maiden t-shirts, hihi, but they did surprisingly well and kept them old folks dancin' till the break of dawn... sortof... people went to bed quite early... but me, Raggi, Sigrún and Egill decided to stay awake, which we did... until something like two a.m., haha... losers! Anyway, had a great time.

So, drove back the next day with a full car of people playing games on the way(slightly hung over), came home, left home and ordered chinese with Ino and didn't do anything except watch tv... which is good.

Americans are coming tomorrow, and I will have to move out of my room... buhu... but, hey, congrats to me, it's the 4th of July today, isn't it? Send me cakes and presents, please! XXX (for you, a kiss, my friend!)

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim