Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

mánudagur, júní 27, 2005

Hello there. It's Monday and I'm sitting in an office. Yes, OFFICE! Feel very grown up. I am reading and reading and reading sources on men, fatherhood and paternity leave and am getting a bit crosseyed.
Had the most excellent weekend. Went with a group of friends (a very assorted group compiled by Lina, worked like a charm!) to a summer-house in Flúðir (where they make the mushrooms!!) and we had a greeeat time. I have never eaten (/drunk) so much in my life... and we played Gettu Betur, Leonardo & co., Murder Mystery... ...soaked in the hot tub, cooked a scrumptious meal, mastered (ehem) the art of Kubb... a Swedish outdoor sport taught to us by Svanborg, the current champion of Iceland in it... and much, much more. All in all we had a fabulous time.
Now I will focus in on work, work, work and no play! :-D Yuuuup. Exactly. Will write essay, do research and film film. And host americans (am being kicked out of my very own room, to make way for guests! Hrumph!) and Sigga is coming soon :-D and I'm going out of town next weekend too... don't you just love summers?

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim