Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

föstudagur, maí 13, 2005

Hello there (Oh, she blogs, she blogs! What wonders!)
I bought furniture yesterday. Can you believe it? A wonderful, little sixties commode. Very cheap, mind you. Aaaand I had dinner with my cousin Tinna. Aaannnd... hmmm... not doing much these days. Oh, yes! Working for my political party a bit... getting into the midsts of political plotting and cowriting a discussion document on the issues of equality and human rights with Bryndís Ísfold, meant for the general assembly thingy of the party. God, I suck at speaking about politics in English, I lack the proper terms. Correct me if you will. And if you will not I will be forever grateful. So tonight is Friday and I have no sense of it because my days lack proper structure... hmmm... must go to the alcohol store... this is a three day weekend, mind you. And in Iceland you can only by alcohol in government-owned stores which close very early and are closed on sundays and stuff... buhuuu...
I'm off. Blogblocked.

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim