Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

þriðjudagur, maí 10, 2005

Hello again... hmmm... soon I must start doing stuff. My one week of leisure is up today... or actually it is up at midnight, right? And now I must start going to the library and go to the bank and all that stuff... boooring... I am going to finish my final essay this month so I can just concentrate on the film for the rest of the summer months. Kindof like finishing all the bad candy first so you can enjoy the good bits later... thinking ahead. How extremely adult of me. Makes me rather proud, actually.

Have spent most of the past week going out to Sirkus and Kaffibarinn and meating friends and family and stuff... hmmm... What else? Weeell... boy, my mind is numb today, isn't it? Note the emphasis on "today".

Will go to may aunt's house tonight and barbeque some hotdogs with her and the twins... better use the time before she moves out into the wilderness. Outside Reykjavik city limits. Not even a neighbouring town or borough. Scary, isn't it?

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim