Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

laugardagur, maí 07, 2005

Home Sweet Home

so now I'm back in Iceland... and from now on I'll be blogging in English, tada. You see... blogs are mostly for people far away, aren't they? To keep in touch across the oceans and blah di blah... cross cultural barriers, so in light of this... English!
The international language of looove. Or was that French? Well, I'm not gonna be blogging in French, mind you, so it will just have to be English.

So I've been back since the third of May and had loads of fun since then, babysat my niece and have been going out, getting drunk... not simultaneously of course. I mean... I'm not the alcoholic babysitter you seem to think I am.

It's good to be back and I am sad to inform those interested in my room that it is no longer available because I was contacted by this postgrad student at Goldsmiths (technically I am only allowed to rent my room to a postgrad at Goldsmiths, see) who is interested in overtaking my lease. HOWEVER I will be of good assistance if you still want to go to London, there are a gazillion rooms waiting to be occupied during the summer, and tens and tens of ads up at the main building. So I could just get my friends to note down a few contact details and voila. So no worries, ok :) I'm really sorry though and do apologize. The thing is that if I had sublet the place, like I had planned to, you would have no legal right to the flat and might have risked the possibility of being kicked out if the accommodation office had found out, albeit an unlikely possibility. But I'd rather help you get a flat where you have some rights!

Soooo... I might just afford a digital video camera after all... luvly, luvly... hihihi...

Beautiful weather now, early spring in Iceland, light-green leaves starting to peak out of their respected trees all over the city... sunny and gorgeous... hmmmm... perfect weather to stay inside though... not to warm... hehehe...

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim