Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

mánudagur, maí 30, 2005

Hidyho,
Monday Monday...
Went to our summerhouse with my parents and niece on Friday, it was very nice. Got really drunk in the hot tub... which would have been no problem if I hadn't slept next to my two year old niece who woke up just before SEVEN in the morning... feeling very fresh and bouncy... hehe...
Saturday was ok, for the most part... bit of a drama, went out down town...
'nuff said.
And theeeen... I had a very cosy night at Ásthildur's, watching Blade: Trinity and another film about dragons... it had Matthew McConaughey in it but he was looking kinda scruff, hmmm... fell asleep over it though...
So... that was the sum of my weekend... hmmm? Yeees, yes, yes... veeeery interesting... Look, I'm Irish... apparently... true about the drinking, though.





Your Inner European is Irish!









Sprited and boisterous!

You drink everyone under the table.


0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim