Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

miðvikudagur, maí 25, 2005

I actually wiped out my computer and started afresh. (Wiped it out on purpose, mind you). So, now I am free to start working.
Having said this... I have been a "bit" lazy this week (month). This will of course change very soon. Am reading now... school book stuff... well, I will be... once I stop blogging.
Had a very lazy day yesterday... woke up rrreally late... had breakfast (at five p.m.) at Vegamót with Ino (mind you, I had been up for a couple of hours by then...) and basically continued to do absoloutely nothing. Which is very nice.
And summer is here. Obviously, I'm sneezing my brain out. Funny how that part of summer keeps getting conveniently forgotten... I think it's a survival technique for me. Bleah.

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim