Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

fimmtudagur, júní 23, 2005

I was gonna say that I had absoloutely nothing to write about, but then I realised (just in the nick of time) that this was not entirely true. Hmmm. See. I bought myself a digital camcorder, custom made to turn B Nielsen into B Spielberg! No, puke! (hahaha, no, puke! Sounds like I'm twelve!!) Rather B Burton, or better, B Ball or still even muchos better: B Whedon! Yay! No. Oups. Those are all male names. Scary. But you bet yer booty we'll create numerous female counterparts yet. They exist, of course, but are at a great minority. :(
So. And. Hey, I went to Bryndís Ísfold's and Torfi's wedding on the 17th of June, it was a sunny and beautiful wedding and everybody had a great time! :D Aaaaand... well, we have tiles in the downstairs kitchen now and some cabinets up...
and I might go to a summercabin this weekend...
and and and...
Well, it's summer, what can I say?
Ooh, one thing. I don't get why Silvía Nótt is getting such a bad press, I think she's hilarious. Are people just not getting the joke?? People are daft.
Ooh, just started reading a suspense novel that takes place in London... where does the filthy rapist murder victim live?? New Cross!!! Hale to New Cross!!

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim