Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

miðvikudagur, júlí 06, 2005

I´m too lazy to work... but I do work though... only a bit too slowly for my taste... the thing is I've been reading tons of research material and now it's all in one big porridge in my brain... need to focus! And start calling up my "research material"... have developed an irrational fear of strangers in telephones.

The Americans have arrived and are quite nice. Steinunn is also in the country, hi Steinunn :)

I bought Thai pants today... purchase of the week... they were on sale... and I got an extra discount ;) Pays to know the owner... There's a sale in Oni, ya see.

Hmmm... will continue to read "Policy and behavior in Britain" now... catcha later, gator.

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim