Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

mánudagur, ágúst 15, 2005

Hello there. I missed you. (Again, keeping the customer happy, clever, eh?) (At least you seem to be reading this, so how ineffective can it be?). Bon. I'm 93% finished with my final essay, and have filmed 33% of the stuff I need for the film, will finish by Wednesday and then it's hard core editing. Parents are coming home on Wednesday so I must clean the house. :( And lose that comfortable feeling of being queen of my castle. Back to being the maid in the basement. Oh, let's be honest, the spoiled little brat in the basement.

Anyway... went with my french and frenchish friends to Birna's for dinner on Friday and it was very nice. Birna is your average, mythical superwoman and a phenomenal cook. We were all trying to speak french (well, Marc and Sigga are obviously quite fluent, me and Birna were trying) at first... I soon gave up... I blaim it on the dialect, I understand Québecois much better than French French. (Sure.) But it's good to squeeze in a little french speaking exercise every now and then ;)
Cought the Fantastic Four with Gunna and Ásthildur on Saturday... good entertainment, doubt it will be nominated for the Academy Awards, though... buuut, who cares!

Well... hmmm... doubb, dee-roubb. Okay. I have not much to add. Fantastic to keep up with my blog, eh? I must inspire so many wonderful ideas in your head with my fruitful and original mode of writing? Yes?
I'm gonna go write some more essay stuff. Et aprés ca je vais me coucher, bon? Bonne nuit.
(Hey, I could write a french version of my blog!)
(No!)

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim