Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

þriðjudagur, ágúst 30, 2005

Hello again, long time no see. My dead boring blog has become centered on progress reports on my final film. This is not very good. Although I should let you know I'm long way through with my subtitling...

I've figured out that I'm not suited for juggling. More than two balls aloft at a time and my world gets filled with weird, intense guilt.
I'm strange with guilt anyway. I don't have nightmares, for examples, I have guiltmares. My worst dreams center on me having failed someone, and then I wake up feeling guilty for the rest of the day. I think I must have been Catholic in a former life. Although if I had been I probably wouldn't have done the whole reincarnation thing, would I? Probably be stuck in limbo somewhere, or worse, inferno... Which incidentally rhymes. No, not really though.

Best get back to my subtitling. I might have a career there, if all else fails. No. If all else fails I'm back to scrubbing floors. No! Making paper folders in a dark, spooky basement from hell, alone on an old East-German machine (where my cries for help would never have been heard)(hopefully, since I did a lot of loud singing on that job). That was a low point... no, wait... cleaning up all the goo from the intensive care unit... never mind scrubbing floors, cleaning blood, puke and worse kindof outshone that.
Fascinating, I'm sure.

Sorry. I have to get to work. Or maybe I should have a coffee first?
Going out to dinner with the girls tonight so I better work hard. Ciao.

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim