Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

fimmtudagur, september 29, 2005


Howdy do. Writers block. Big time. Put in a pic of me, Diana and Erna. Erna is doing my hair. Looking forward to the Reykjavik film festival... and Ásthildur invited me to go with her to the theater on Thursday! It's a new play produced by Vesturport, starring Ingvar E. Sigurðsson, which is one of my favourite Icelandic actors, with original score by Nick Cave. How cool is that? The play, Woyzekc by Buchner, will be shown in Borgarleikhúsið in Reykjavík and also at the Barbican in London. :D I love going to the theatre. When I grow up I plan to go much more often. When I was younger, like 12, I planned to look like Cindy Crawford. Figured I had the mole. Didn't quite work out that way. ALTHOUGH we're the same height... now, I only need to lose 30 kilos and have a bunch of plastic surgeries. Color my hair and join a 5 year fitness program. Bah, too much effort.
Kisses, darling!

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim