Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

sunnudagur, september 25, 2005

Það er búið að klukka mig. Now how do I say this in english, I've ben tagged? Anywhoo, apparently that means I have to write down five pointless facts about myself.. here goes!

1. I hate mafia movies, mafia shows or anything to do with the mafia (when it comes to entertainment at least, muwahaha). I even dislike many italian-american actors because they always seem to end up in mafia movies.

2. I'm 28 years old and I still live with my parents. How sad. Plan to move out when I get a job. OK. This is even sadder. Unemployed and living with my parents. No wonder I don't have a boyfriend. Arg! It just keeps getting better, no house, no job, no boyfriend...

3. I am crazy about kids and kids are crazy about me. Contrary to popular belief this does not mean that I want to actually have kids (at least not for the next five years or so...). Other peoples kids work quite well enough for me.

4. I've been involved with politics for years. However I hate it. I like trying to make things better and promoting a what I see as a better way of doing things, but I absoloutely hate the back-stabbing, back-nagging element of it. To sum up, I like tackling issues but haaaate the politics of it.

5. If I fall asleep during the day I am grumpier than all else when I wake up. This does not happen when I wake up in the morning, although I'm not exactly jumping for joy then either. I'm talking I get seriously MAD when I wake up after a mid-day nap.

Now, who should I tag? Hmmm...

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim