Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

mánudagur, nóvember 21, 2005

Hello everyone, I'm yaaawning now, although it's not even eleven o'clock. I'm on the morning shift this week, which means waking up at five... I couldn't go home until after twelve hours of work (had to finish a story) and I just passed out after work. Or, that is, after I my niece and my sister and b-i-law went home.

I indulged my inner nerd yesterday and went to see Serenity, the Joss Whedon movie! It's excellent, but then I'm biased... I've seen the series (hopefully he'll get them going again soon), can't really imagine what it would be like if I hadn't...
Life is very confusing these days. It's peculiar, really. Maybe it's my birthday coming up, that usually fucks me up a bit. Big birthdaygirl me, although I get reaaaally sensitive on my birthday. Hi hi...

A guy I know just got sentensed for rape. This I find extremely disturbing and chilling. Maybe it's because I know women who have been victims of rape but I've never really known the victimizer, you know? There is always a big, black blur of evil you picture, but not really people you know. Then again, people know their rapist in 90% of the cases.

Enough of that, did you pick up on the birthday bit? Me, 28! Thursday!

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim