Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

sunnudagur, desember 18, 2005

HO HO HO
what the flying canoodle can I give people for Christmas?
Anyway, what have I been doing? Oh, bunches and bunches. Friday was my last day at work and incidentally also the night of the office christmas party, so off I went, painting the town red (or red-ish) with my now former colleagues. And yesterday, weheell, even more red paint, I tell you, the red paint sales people must be having the time of their lives now. Finally able to afford christmas presents for their children (that do not include red paint).
I'm off the track again, aren't I?
Oh, so, party at Vala's yesterday and then I hooked up with Loa and co. and had a good time.
Sooo... Tuesday I start working as the new PR person for the National ballet, or Íslenski dansflokkurinn, and I'm quite excited about it...
till then..
shop till I drop, and am off to another christmas party...

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim