Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

föstudagur, desember 16, 2005

Hey there, whatcha doin'?
I'm good, just hanging out... just got home after another gruelling day at the newsroom (ok, gruelling might be stretching it... but not by much). Opened up a beer, watched Afterlife and a little bit of Angel (going through series one again)...
And, incidentally, tomorrow is my last day at work...

What, you might gasp, did you get fired already?
And to this I respond with an offended NO!
I did not, I quit! And why did I quit?
'Cause I got another job, hihihi!
And I'm really excited about it. For one I get to focus on one thing at a time and, hopefully, see the results. (I mean that hopefully the results will be good, obviously.) Plus I will be doing something I find really interesting to serve something I find awe inspiring. Plus, I get to travel! And the shifts are better... no more waking up at five a.m.... (again, hopefully)
I don't feel comfortable sharing what it is exactly, 'cause I just got the call today (and quit today) and it's all so new, but probably I'll tell you after the weekend, ok? I just don't wanna jinx it. Oupsy, guess I already did, huh? Oh, well...
You won't tell anyone, I know, I trust you!

Hugs and kisses,
darling...
yours
Twinkle-Toes
(now, that's a clue, if you didn't figure it out already!)

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim