Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

fimmtudagur, febrúar 02, 2006

Hello darling, how have you been? I've been just dandy, working a lot, but in a good way (so far!)... The Iceland Dance Company is premiereing two new pieces in February so practicing and PR are crucial at this stage. Especially the practicing. I'm kindof trying to make myself feel important, ok? Did I mention I started a Stott Pilates course with Valla? Yes, I did. Everything for fitness. It's only once a week, though... must try and jog in between... there's a... hmmmm... hlaupabretti... running board! Hahaha! A machine that you run on... ya know? Anyway, there is one of those at my place of work.
Forget it.
Ooo... work calls. Ciao.

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim