Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

föstudagur, febrúar 10, 2006

Bound, Bound, Bound and Rebound

Did you ever catch that animation-short that's on the The Incredibles DVD? It's fantastic, it just sticks in my head. And the song, which is strangely apt at the moment... hahaha...

I want a boyfriend like Oz... except one who's actually bigger than a guitar...
C'mon, you Buffy fans know what I'm talkin' about...
Not that I find the character monumentally attractive, he's just sweet, ya know?
Anyway...

Bound, Bound, Bound and Rebound

Should I go out tonight? Shake m'booty?
Stress relief?
Or do stress relief at our summerhouse, lounging in the jacuzzi, getting drunk on red wine? Grab a good book (yeah, right... or grab my lap-top and soak in series three and four...)

Bound, Bound, Bound and Rebound
For there are only so many times one can bang one's head against stone, eh?
Yes, EVEN me!
:)
Hugs and kisses honey!

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim