Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

mánudagur, febrúar 27, 2006

Premiere, over and done with... if that just ain't the darndest... It went really well and we've had really good reviews. I was quite happy with the press coverage that we got (quite happy all that busting my ass persecuting the media worked out!)(it doesn't just happen by itself, ya know)
So... now I just have to sell and sell and sell tickets, calling pretty much every company in town etc (ouf, death of a salesgirl)(maybe death in the form of a salesgirl?)
So. After the premiere and the premiere party a bunch of us went to Bar 11 where we danced until five, or six. And then, presto, did it again the next night. I like to think of it as excercise. I mean, several hours of dancing is good for you, even if it might be accompanied by a couple (couple, hahaa!) liters of beer. Oo. My judgement of men keeps getting better... I was kindof talking (ok, maybe flirting) with this guy, and after a while we go to the bathroom (seperately, mind you!) and when I get out, the girl that was next in line says: Say, are you with that guy? And I say: mm, well, nooo, not really... why? She goes: 'Cause he just asked my friend if she wanted to go xxxx him in the toilet.
I'm just a magnet for schmucks, aren't I? It's absoloutely freaky! And afterwards he didn't seem to understand why I blew him off, even after I flat out told him.

Sorry, not really that bitter. Grrrrr!
Anyway.

Buy tickets, now! Call me, I might get you a deal... call me with a bunch of your friends and I'll get you an even better deal... Go see Talaðu við mig
Hugs and kisses, daaaaarling.
xxx

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim