Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

mánudagur, janúar 29, 2007

The new "it" girl / sucker...
Hello darling. Lately I've been in the papers a lot. Doing stupid things. The thing is, I keep calling them (the papers) up to publicize the Company and what's going on here and then they grab me: Oh, would you mind answering a quick question. Can you answer it right now?

Anxious to please my benevolent patrons and wanting to create a good atmosphere for me to exploit later on (hee hee) I say YES.

So, the notches in my belt so far are:
My Dream House!
My Dream Weekend!
My First Appartment!
What I'm Reading!

My Favourite Piece of Furniture! Got cancelled when I told them how often I'd been in one of these columns...

It's kindof funny, really!
This is not to count the times that I've actually managed to find someone else
to do this for me (usually it's a "Do it now!" kind of thing).

Ooh, if I made this like a mission, I could be famous! Famous, I tell you!
The paparazzi would flock at my door! Exes would be paid handsomely for intimate
details of our lovelife!

Ok, I quit. I'll quit now. Give the public a break.
The wonderful, adoring public...

he he

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim