Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

föstudagur, janúar 19, 2007

Another crazy week gone by. I foresee a relaxed week in June, though. Just counting down the hours! Hee hee... this year I hope to go sailing in the Mediterranian. And get a tan. Hopefully not a spotted tan.
I might be being followed. Went to Penninn in Hallarmúli and then Vínbúð in Árbær... and the same guy was after me in the queue. Queue is a weirdly spelled word. Or perhaps I just spell it weirdly. Anyway. Scatterbrainorama.
I've been alone at work today, dancers having a day off and the other people at the office working from home. This makes me slightly odder than usual. Alone with too much caffeine. Today is day six without television since my landlords still haven't fixed the antenna. Maybe they are trying to get rid of me and found the one thing that would get me moving... Ach fuck it. Have a VISA card and a DVD player... I don't know why they are so afraid to go on the roof of a 3 story house in the crazy frost and cold and darkness. A landlord's gotta do what a landlord's gotta do. Suddenly I'm very glad I don't own my own flat. That would mean me going up on a roof. (Guess who won't be joining Fear Factor anytime soon)
(Although I am available for Survivor, I can eat bugs. Not fish, but bugs.)(I'd be the first contestant to perfect the arts of bow-making and hunting birds)(this skill with my sunny nature/guileless cunning (oximoron?) would guarantee me the prize)
Have a marvelous weekend, ya hear?

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim