Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

mánudagur, desember 18, 2006

Mondays. Who likes them anyway? This day has been a total frigging disaster.
First, I'm late, waking up tired after a somewhat itchy night. Then I get to work, only to realise I have to dash off to another place in town. Only to find my tire flat. So, I borrow a car, which is almost out of gas. At the gas-station I couldn't open the lid for the fuel. Then I can't find a parking space. After finishing my meeting, I realise that the lock in the car is busted, having locked it before, I have to crawl over from the passanger side. When I get back I get some sort of freak allergic reaction to what I do not know and start ITCHING like mad, ALL OVER. Fortunately, and for some odd reason, I have medication for this... however the medication makes me SLEEPY. So, while I'm carrying like TONS of stage sets into a van (highly physical work, mind you) - I'm YAWNING! (Could it be I'm allergic to green tea? - I just started putting original green tea powder into my morning smoothie... and had one in my drink last night... hmmm, Watson, what do you think?)
PLUS I can't get the LabelWriter to work and can't return it (since the car has a flat and - OH, did I mention - I CAN'T LOOSEN the bloody bolts on the tire (I tried and tried) so I have to wait for my DAD to come help me)... and I'm NOT going to handwrite 2000 bloody addresses.

I QUIT MY LIFE! I WANT A NEW ONE! GIMME!

p.s. I do apologize for this pathetic, whiny post. But you have to admit - it is well founded.

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim