Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

þriðjudagur, október 24, 2006

Happy day. 24th of October. This cannot be but a feminist blog entry... Today we celebrate 31 years since the women's strike in Iceland AND 10 years of Gender studies at the University of Iceland... there will be a birthday thingumajiggy at Barinn tonight at 20, to celebrate the latter. And I have to write an article for politik.is - my first in many, many years... fortunately. I think I'll write something uber feminist. Yessirreeee. In fact, I have no idea what to write about, so any suggestions are welcome. I should get a ghost writer.
Well. On to other, more interesting news. There is a fly here that has taken a fancy to me. It's driving me crazy and drinking my coffee. Good bye.

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim