Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

miðvikudagur, september 06, 2006


Tomorrow, on Thursday September 7th, I graduate!The ceremony is at Goldsmiths College, London, but I will try to watch it on-line.
Although I have already received my diploma through the mail (some time ago, even), tomorrow at around noon I will FORMALLY carry the degree of
MA in Visual Anthropology from the University of London, Goldsmiths College.
So. Yes!
I will watch the ceremony with Sólrún, who is also graduating. Maybe we'll pop a champagne bottle or something... I've got a very fancy one tucked somewhere...
There will probably be a bigass party, mine and Sólrún's, sometime next week... you are cordially invited (later on).

Tonight is also remarkable, since it's the foundation of my band. A very, very cool band. With very, very cool girls in it. (If you use the word cool, you aren't really cool, are you?)
Yeah.
I'll give you the name of the band and details later on ;)

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim