Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

mánudagur, september 04, 2006

My blogs are duller than they used to be. For this there can be two reasons.
1. I'm duller.
2. My personal self has become so exceptionally witty that there is no wit left for my blog.
Make that three.
3. My life has gotten duller (not me, per se, see?)

I could spice things up a bit. Tell some juicy secrets. Maybeeee... divulge some amorous secrets of my own, or others...
Hmmm. I know I've threatened this before, and I'm too much of a chicken.

I suppose everyone's life is dull, up to a point. Base-jumping can be exhilarating, but if you do it for a living, it must surely become tedious in the end. That Australian guy who was so used to crocodiles he didn't see anything wrong with feeding one with his baby on his arm...
(although he just got fried by a fish today)
(bókstaflega, stunginn af risaskötu í hjartað, stuðaði hann til dauð)
(but what a way to go)

Mind you, my gloom has been influenced by September and rain.
Both of which are quite gloomy enough by themselves.

Tomorrow I will be laughing of joy at the wonders of a fly. The glint of a smile in someones eye. Wonders of leaves.
Unfortunately, this is no exaggeration.
(no, it is, though)

See you later, I promise I will strive for more consistency.

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim