Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

miðvikudagur, september 27, 2006

Cyberspace.
Lately the realm of the virtual has been expanding exponentially. I see some myspace friends of mine more often than my real ones. MSN. Skype. Email is practically snailmail - it doesn't get replied to immediately, BLOGS... ehm... yes, those too. It's kindof crazy. And addictive to some. A friend of mine had to detox herself from the web - no msn and myspace for a week.

What can we do. Can we turn back? Are we spoiled now, do we have to be put down and have mother nature start again? Move to a third world country, where telephones are a rarity?

Should I start a commune, somewhere in the countryside?
Am I cult-leader material?
(If I am, can I have multiple husbands?)
These questions haunt me...

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim