Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

þriðjudagur, október 10, 2006


Lordy Lord!
I'm a bona-fide rocker now! Not only am I in a band - I will no longer be the flutist in the band... I now have a BASS-guitar AND an amplifier... hehehe!
My parents were absoloutely wonderful and actually gave it to me for a graduation present :D It's rrrrred and beautiful :D
(I've been talking about getting a bass for 6 years now... quite a digestion period)
(my mom didn't like the idea at first, 'cause she thought I was talking about a contrabass... that's so cute - No wonder she looked so baffled!)
I also got a DVD with bass-lessons - a kind and gentle rocker with long, rrreally curly hair is kind enough to give me lessons - I'm practicing diligently everyday and my fingers are kind of ouchy, but - that's the price for fame and fortune.
Or the price for a mediocre performance in a cool-ass band, in any case...
Anyway - Iceland Dance Company is premiering on THURSDAY, it's sold out but you can still get tickets for the other 5 performances (make sure you don't miss it!) www.id.is

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim