Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

mánudagur, október 30, 2006

Hello darling,
my baby came back - Chris found my camera and so all is again well. In the land of the insane. MY land. Primary elections in combination with our Family Performance are keeping me busy. Mostly the Family Performance, though, hehe. And, uhm. We had a party at Kaffibarinn on Saturday, a Halloween party. I was a dead cowgirl, with a bulletwound on her forhead. Which I made myself, and I don't think it looked too bad. Although I don't think it's time to change careers, yet. Mondays are slowing me down. It takes me such a long time to sortof get my motor going these days and Mondays especially. Maybe I should try to wake up earlier, be at work at 8 instead of 10. I don't think this will happen any time soon, though. Kisses.

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim