Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

föstudagur, nóvember 10, 2006


Jæjaaaaaa... eventful week - I got SICK on Tuesday, BIG time. Like puking all night and half of the day. On a premiere-week!! Arg! Things are coming along, though... Family performance tomorrow, free for kids (will put in ad-picture) and I got my professional photo back, finally... and I must say I've never loved a picture of me like I love this one. This gal has the magic touch (the photographer, not me). Her name is Silja Magg, and I do recommend her - she's done all our publicity shots this winter. I'm NOT being an egomaniac, mind you! Really! Narcissism is normally not a big problem for me - normally I HATE my pictures. And I don't this one, ok, so bear with me, here. I'm not a skinny, pretty model type, I can have this one piece of photography for ME, ok!!! Not that I'm being defensive or anything...

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim