Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

fimmtudagur, nóvember 30, 2006

Ouf. This past fortnight without using my VISA card has been a bit difficult. I'm trying to organise my financial affairs, and it's bloody difficult - especially when you're as disorganised as I am. :( From now on everything will be better. I will put money away, and organize a weekly allowance (like that will work) and ease back on the impulse buying... This will go hand in hand with my improved diet (instead of eating two pieces of toast for breakfast and lunch - followed by pasta in the evening - I will eat fruit and vegetables and all that is good and healthy)
Yes indeed. Soon you'll see a healthier me with a healthier bank balance.
No, really. Why doesn't anyone believe me?
I believe in the power of the mind. People CAN change.
Sometime in the future you will see this happen to me.
Have band practice tonight, will buy beer for the band to celebrate sensible spending and a healthier me.
I didn't tell you about my birthday bash, though, did I? I had a marvellous time. Apart from the time it has taken to get rid of the smell of smoke... I guess 30 square meters is to small a place for 20 people to chain-smoke in...
Oh, well, it was worth it!!

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim