Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

föstudagur, janúar 12, 2007

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. Who on earth wrote that lyric? And why did he or she do it? What on earth were they thinking?

There's just something about January that brings you down. Months and months of cold and darkness ahead, without the nice little carrot of Xmas to look forward to. January is when it becomes very difficult to wake up in the morning, when you get home from work and just want to sleep or cry or drink a whole lot of red-wine and wake up in February. Or better yet, Easter vacation.

I'm going to see Dagur vonar tonight and hopefully I will do something marvellous and exciting to tide me over till next weekend...
(is my joie de vivre fading a bit?)

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim