Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

miðvikudagur, janúar 17, 2007

I have filled out an application to get a home phone. That means I'm grown up. And smarter than you!
At least grown up.

It's a good number too, I chose it myself. Verra, verra nice.

I've been cruising myspace a bit, and now I have a minority complex. I am neither a model with fancy artsy photographs or a bubblingly impulsive and creative artist. Bubbling and crazy, perhaps. Not sure that cuts it. I want to know how to make my photographs move. Moving images, what a novel idea. I'll work on that one.

If you never look at anyone else, you'll feel great about yourself.
If you never look at anybody else's work, you'll feel great about your own.
Maybeeee... nope. I wouldn't like to go blind. Maybe blinders? Blinders and very dark sunglasses until I'm in the safety of my own home. Which is ompleeetely created by me.
Or, I could move to a desert island... Darnit, Jan Mayen is occupied.

Dear God - must not fail to mention: I started Thai Box classes with Ransý and Doja. Except we didn't do any boxing the first time. A lot of pushups etc. But no boxing. Maybe next time. If I can move.
My trainer's name is Kojak.

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim