Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

mánudagur, janúar 22, 2007

Super powers. I just need superpowers. I've got the disguise thing covered, you see. Although it's not altogether very original - kindof stolen from Clark Kent. You see, apparently people don't recognize me with/without my glasses (depends on how they know me, see). I think this is amazing.

And people treat you differently according to whether or not you have glasses.
Marilyn, bless her heart, coined the phrase in "How to marry a millionarie" (I think it was) when she said "Men don't make passes on women with glasses"
(note the rhyme, the rhyme is what's important here)
If I ask for a bank loan I deffinitely wear glasses. If I want to dress up and go out... well, contacts are a given.

I don't have superpowers, though. Some skills, but not superpowers. I can do makeup and I can type really fast. Maybe I was a secretary in a past life and got fed up with the sexist system and killed my boss with a potted plant.

And got reborn as this :/

Bah, I live a good life now. Should come back a-ok next time round.
(Unless I kill my boss with a potted plant again)
(highly unlikely)

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim