Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

miðvikudagur, mars 15, 2006

Jæja... one musn't blog so rarely, one might lose one's captivated audience. Dreadful!
So what's been going on? Well, same old I guess. Kajsa is back in the country :) and uhm... well. I talked to figure skaters (astonishing in itself). And. Uhm. I went down town during the weekend (duh) and...
Oh! On Friday I had the best time with Sólrún and Vala, we cooked a homemade pizza (ok, they cooked) and chatted and it was very nice. And then it started snowing like crazy (it has hardly snowed at all in Iceland this winter), big christmas-like snowflakes. Which is always lovely.
Except it turned into slush later and I ruined my shoes. But, hey, small price to pay! No, a big one! Dammit. Hate snow. No! I mean... oh, whatever...
Must get back to selling, promoting, organizing...
Love y'all...

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim