Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

mánudagur, mars 06, 2006

Bryndís got hit on the nose by a lightning. Really. Really! OK, so Bryndis, the plane, not Bryndis the me. Is that a sign?? (Do you find me egocentric??)
I don't know, I've been doing some strange things lately... hmmm...
I'm gonna be in a film about Alþýðuflokkurinn (a minuscule part, where I answer one question in a very stupid and nervous kind of way)(which I like to think of as charming)(I need to believe this, please don't take that away from me.), it would have been 90 years old, you see (the party)... but I actually come from Alþýðubandalagið... OK, so not exactly bursting the weirdometer here.
And, and. Oh, well, you wouldn't believe me and I really couldn't blog it. 'Cause it's not the kindof thing you blog.
No matter, just for the record, the reason I've been a lazy-ass blogger lately is 'cause I found a new internet thingy... I got hooked on myspace... so you're more likely to catch me at www.myspace.com/bryndisn ...all righty? You could be my myspace friend, ya know. I'm collecting them. (mymyspace?)
Must stop talking now, not gathering any respect.
Ach, I know you love me, anyway.
(yes?)

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim